Toshiba: Innovation for the World


Toshiba Electronic Components

The electronics company, Toshiba Corporation, was established in 1938 due to a merger between the two companies, Shibaura Seisaku-sho and Tokyo Denki. Headquartered in Minato, Tokyo, Japan, is one of the largest IT Service and Logistic companies in the world. With over 200,000 employees and having met over $50 Billion in yearly revenue, Toshiba Corporation is the world’s fifth largest personal computer vendor and the world’s fourth largest manufacturer of semiconductors. The company holds over 2,483 patents in the United States and runs 39 Research and Development facilities worldwide. Approximately 45% of Toshiba Corporation’s revenue is generated by Japan alone, while the remaining 55% is generated by the rest of the world.

The company has four key business groups: the Digital Products Group, the Electronic Devices Group, the Home Appliances Group, and the Social Infrastructure Group. With a wide range of products such as information technology equipment, lighting, power systems, electronic components, and medical equipment, Toshiba Corporation is a lead product provider to consumers, businesses, and OEMs alike.

Toshiba Corporation constantly brings in new products and provides state of the art technology to the world. In recent news, on November 10, 2014, the company introduced a new family of application processors for wearable devices. Their new TZ1021MBG processor features a thinner and smaller housing, designed for wearable IoT technology products such as smart watches, bracelets, and glasses.

Just IT Hardware is a proprietary website for ASAP Semiconductor. We specialize in the procurement of internet technology, networking hardware and computing parts. If you are looking for a part of Toshiba products, please take a look through our website at www.justithardware.com and browse our selection. As a one-stop PC component distributors center, we are able to procure both outdated and obsolete or current and available parts. For more information or to submit a request for a quote please contact us at sales@justithardware.com.


Share


Recent Twitter Posts

ASAP Semiconductor's Certifications and Memberships

Certification
  Get A Quote
^